Week 8 Reading and Writing

 I enjoy reading new stories every week and practice my writing. I don't write creatively that often so this is a great way to practice that! Right now, I need to focus mostly on dialogue. 

So far I am happy with my website but not so much with my blog. I would like to make it look nicer (especially the image layout) but I am not sure how much creative freedom I have with that on this website. 

So far I am very satisfied with how my project is going! I am excited to add more stories to it in the future!

I would say my biggest accomplishments in this class is just writing more. Being in STEM, the only writings I have are either lab reports or research notes. Those aren't any fun and I cannot just write whatever I want. In this class I can write about whatever I want and that creative freedom is great!

So far I think my favorite story I've read was "Man in the Moon", specifically when I re-wrote the story in my own way.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Christian the future Mammalogist

Week 6 Story - Man in the Moon Revisited