Week 8 Comment and Feedback

Looking at the comments on my various stories, I really appreciate the comments people have left for me! My favorite comments are ones that praise a writing style or something else a long those lines. I like to try new things with my writing style and prompts so it is always nice to see the positive feedback.
Regarding my comments on other students' posts, I like to give back positive feedback. I always tell them about something I liked about their writing and try to relate more to it on a personal level.
As I continue writing in my storybook, I would like to see comments that are telling me if what I am doing in my writing is effective or not. I am just writing one story at a time and I don't really have anything planned out ahead of time, so those comments let me know if I should continue in the direction I'm going, or change something. That is why I selected the picture below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Christian the future Mammalogist

Week 6 Story - Man in the Moon Revisited