Week 2 Reading Overview

Classical and Biblical Unit 

Week 3: Aesop for Children 

Week 4: The Loaves and the Fishes Again 

Middle Eastern and Indian Unit 

Week 5: The Sun's Journey 

Week 6: The Tiger Cub and the Calf 

Asian and African Unit 

Week 7: The Monkey King 

Week 9: Of the Pretty Stranger who Killed the King 

Native American Unit 

Week 10: Qalaganguase, Who Passed to the Land of Ghosts 

Week 11: The Creation 

British and Celtic Unit 

Week 12: The Master and His Pupil 

Week 13: The Ass, The Table and the Stick 

European Unit 

Week 14: The Dead Mother 

Week 15: The Fiddler in Hell 

I am mostly excited for the European unit at the end! I will explore Russian stories as that is where I am from. While I do not remember much, it will be nice to explore the culture of a place that is so different than where I am today. There are a few other stories that have caught my interest including some in the Native American unit and the Middle Eastern unit.

A man fighting 2 wolves - taken from UnTextbook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Christian the future Mammalogist

Week 6 Story - Man in the Moon Revisited