Topic Research

 Stories used:

Coatlicue - She is the mother of the moon and stars. Instead of the story being from her perspective, I will tell it from the perspective of the stars.

Ngai - Ngai is the creator of the Universe. In my version of the story I will make Ngai the universe, and tell a story from its perspective. 

Mbombo - Mbombo is the creator of the Sun, moon, and Earth. He actually vomited them out of his stomach. He also did the same for animals and humans. I would like to write a story with this theme but take a different approach. In my version of this story, Mbombo would be a clay maker. He would make his creations out of clay and animate them. This is how everything came to be. 

Ngai: creator of the Universe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Christian the future Mammalogist

Week 6 Story - Man in the Moon Revisited