Feedback Strategies

 The two articles I read were How to Give Bad Feedback Without Being a Jerk and Try Feedforward Instead of Feedback.

Feedback

Giving a receiving feedback can be tough for a lot of people including myself. I know people appreciate feedback if its given in a constructive way, I just do not want to hurt their feelings. Sometimes people put a lot of time and hard work in their assignments, but when someone gives constructive feedback, they might take it the wrong way. Maybe they think what they did is not good? 

I always appriciate feedback on my work, because I want it to be the best it can be. Sometimes it takes another person's perspective to see an issue that I did not see myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Christian the future Mammalogist

Week 6 Story - Man in the Moon Revisited