Technology

 I am very familiar with browser extensions and I use them all the time! I use add block the most in order to get rid of pesky ads that are shown everywhere, especially on Youtube. However, I am not much of a writer so I did not have any spellcheck or word count extensions before I started this class. Most of the time when I need to meet a specific word count I just type it on a Word document and paste it onto here. One thing I would really like to work on this semester is making my blog look nicer. I have never blogged before this week so design is not my number one priority right now. Seeing other classmates' blogs makes me want to step it up a bit, but I know I will improve as the semester passes. 

AdBlock is my most-used Chrome Extension  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Christian the future Mammalogist

Week 6 Story - Man in the Moon Revisited